iContact Email Marketing Service
iContact is a simple email marketing service that just about anyone (individuals, associations, businesses, non-profit organizations, and others) to quickly create, send, and track email newsletters, surveys, and auto responders. We were particularly interested in their email marketing solution, and found that it is powerful and feature-packed, but still very simple and easy for just about anyone to create email marketing campaigns – it is important to note that these are permission-based email marketing campaigns (i.e. no spamming allowed!).
Here are some of the major advantages of iContact’s email marketing services that we found:
- They have whitelist agreements with major Internet Service providers (ISPs) – thus, emails sent out via iContact’s service typically have email deliverability rates of 98%-99%. That is outstanding.
- They offer excellent tracking – through their service, you can track the performance of your email campaigns via a plethora of charts, graphs and other cool options.
- They offer free email newsletter templates. Want to start sending out your emails but don’t have a cool-looking template and don’t know how to make one yourself? Not to worry, iContact offers 300+ professionally designed email newsletter templates that you can use for your mailings.
- It’s easy to use. Simplicity is always key, and iContact makes it extremely easy to get your email campaigns up and running.
- It’s an all-inclusive product. We were specifically interested in the email marketing solution, however don’t forget that their all-inclusive service also includes features such as surveys, autoresponders, and RSS feeds.
iContact’s prices start at a paltry $9.95 per month, and there is a free 15-day trial option as well. Be sure to check it out. We rate them highly!
Submitted by: Admin